I’m so excited to bring my unique boutique style of school portraits to St. Augustine! Things are a little (okay, a lot) different this year in nearly every way, but I know you’re going to love these genuine and expressive images of your kiddo(s)! This page has been created to give you some helpful information to make your photo experience as easy and convenient as possible. Of course, if you have questions, please contact the studio.
Highlights for this year:
To ensure we’re as mindful of everyone’s health and well-being as possible, I’m changing a few things up, including:
- Outdoor Photos. We’re taking things outdoors this year, but will keep our signature black background. Let’s cross our fingers for good weather (in the case of severe weather, photos will be rescheduled)
- Class Photos will be composites (think of these as a mini yearbook page) instead of groups
- No contact photos means we won’t be wiping noses, faces or smoothing hair. We’ll do our best to direct your kiddo, but they will just be totally themselves, and that’s awesome!
- Distance Learning portrait times are available by appointment (Tues, Oct 6 afternoon; outdoors on school grounds. If there is more demand than time allows, portrait times will be added for Wed, Oct 7 morning)
- Sibling photo registration. Please register for sibling photos. If you do not register your kiddos, they will not be called to be photographed together